Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve! Mine was spent with the family here at home, watching my favorite people on Fox News Channel. I pray that your evening was just a special as ours was. Everyone is recovering from a cold, which hasn't made it way to me, hopefully I will escape this one. Humm..
Do any of you have any New Years Resolutions? I don't, I don't think I ever have. But I do how ever have some things I am going to strive for.... Do you want to know... I knew you did.
My List
1. Start running- I even have a running plan ready for printing out after I am done. My goal is to run a 5k this spring.
2. Watch my eating habits a little closer, they need to be recaptured after the holidays
3.Read, Read, Read- More Grace Livingston Hill, Jan Karon, really anything I have time for.
4.Love my family- I just can't get enough of them.
5.Get cards in the mail on time, or just in the mail period. :)
Not a huge list, but I will let you know how it is going, and I have it here to check back on, to keep tabs on myself.
Happy New Year
with much love
Paula

No comments: