Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Gift from my mom

This is one of the wonderful gifts my mother gave me for Christmas. Her old sewing basket, I was so excited I have been looking for one of these. I was so happy that she found hers, we thought it was long gone. Some photos of my grandparents, always a treasure. The photo in the frame, almost 40 years old is of me. This photo sat on my grandmothers dresser forever, it has been faded with time, just like me. :) And finally a GLH book, I can't believe I have my own GLH. This was my moms when she was a teen. I am so very blessed. :)

The basket is a sage green, and in pretty good condition...
Do you see the point of hair on the top of my head, was this really stylish, an attempt at the big hair??? Any help mom???
Blessings to all...

2 comments:

Gay said...

Your nurse, also named Paula, hadn't seen a baby with so much hair, and she had fun combing it for you photo! The picture was taken on September 2nd, (If I remember correctly)at Mee Memorial in King City. Love you.

Gay said...

Your nurse, also named Paula, hadn't seen a baby with so much hair, and she had fun combing it for you photo! The picture was taken on September 2nd, (If I remember correctly)at Mee Memorial in King City. Love you.