Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Thrifting Finds and my Betty Brooch!

A while back I purchased a brooch from Kimba over at A Soft Place to Land. I love this pin, and instantly became obsessed with finding a jean jacket to wear it on. I had been looking for a jacket for a while, but the pin made me need it all the more. I was looking for something a little more tailored, not the short style. I searched high and low with no results. Last week while on some errands, I stopped at the goodwill. I wasn't even looking for a jacket. While browsing I spied the denim jackets so I went to take a look. I was so excited to find one in a style I liked but it was cream. As I kept looking through them I found a beauty, just what I had been wanting. So for under 12.00 I purchased both. Yea me!!!

Here is my brooch, I just love it. Thank you Kimba.

Here is the best denim jacket ever, $6.50. Love it!!!!

Here is the first one I found, $4.50. What a steal, it's from the Gap.
Many blessings to all.
Don't forget to stop by Kimba's and view her etsy shop.


1 comment:

Anna said...

Yea, you! Those were some excellent finds.