Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Cookin Kitchen

The cute guy had to work most of the day, so to prevent boredom I spent the day cooking all sorts of things. But hard work deserves a treat, don't you think?


Yummy Coffee, my favorite Green Mountain (too lazy to insert link tonight). Today was French toast. This coffee must have been created by Willy Wonka... Coffee, french toast, and warm maple syrup (minus the calories) all in one mug. Talk about dreamy.

A girl needs to have something to nibble on, so how about heart smart biscuits. LOL Well, I only had one today. The kids loved them and have almost finished them off.
Along with working on my granny squares, I managed to grab a shot of the 1st doll quilt. It just needs a little more work. (wink, wink)!!


Enjoy your weekend, I am going to. The cute guy has the whole day off tomorrow. :) Yeah for us.

Many Blessings to you all

No comments: