Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Feeling awful today!!!

The cute guy and Audrey po'zn for me. So sweet!

My day! Hot tea, granny squares, and some good reading.

I have been under the weather for a few days. I am not sure if it's a cold or allergies. Needless to say, I have been working at a much slower pace. I feel like I am really behind, even though everything is getting done. Audrey's school is done, all except for editing a writing assignment. I have been down most of the afternoon. You would think resting would make you feel better, but it doesn't. I have been working on a new project a cute cuddle blanket for my sweet little niece. I am also working on 2 doll quilts for two sweet little girls for Christmas. Although, my girls are growing up, I am thankful for little nieces and grand-daughters. I can still have fun crafting for little girls. Audrey made dinner tonight, I am so thankful that she is old enough to pick up the slack when I am under the weather.
Menu for Friday
Left overs galore.

No comments: