Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Delicious!!

The roast chicken was so juicy and full of flavor. It browned up so nice, and the vegetables that served as a bed for the chicken were perfect. I wish I could have taken a picture. But again, my camera will not be here until next week. Delays!! What is a photo alcoholic to do with no camera? My husband has been teaching me how to take photographs. I am fortunate to have a professional journalist as a husband. I didn't think I would ever be able to take a picture that wasn't blurry. Now some of my pictures turn out really nice. But for now, I just get to look at all of your wonderful pictures.

Last night I took Jared to the emergency room, thankfully no broken bones. I must say he hasn't caused me to visit in many years. He injured his arm while...... skateboarding. Apparently, they see that quite a bit in the E.R. Go figure! boy+wood+wheels+gravity=what else at least one trip to the er at some point. What is a mom to do. Well, need to get my self ready for the day.

Menu for Wednesday:

Beef Chilli

cheesey cornbread

salad with redwine viniger


Have a blessed day!

Paula

No comments: