Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Monday, June 10, 2013

Mr. Fatty


I would like you to meet the newest member of our family. Fatty, our little faux rag-doll kitten. He is just the sweetest little guy. I didn't think I would want a kitten/cat. But this little guy melts my heart. He is a cuddle bug and puppy like, he follows us where ever we go. He loves to play and has very stinky pooh. (not a huge fan of kitty boxes). I used to cure myself of wanting a cat by visiting pet smart, entering the glass room full of large cats and their litter boxes. The smell is so awful, that it had keep me from succumbing to the sweet meows.  That is until I saw this little fellow.
I complain to him every time he uses his box because it gags me. Truly! However, when he looks at me it is just to sweet.
Blessings

No comments: