Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 24, let the sharing begin...




Hello Friends and Family-
I just wanted to pop in and let everyone know I will be joining you back here on blogger. I really enjoy the ease of this space much better than my other blog. As soon as I can import my other blog here, you will see what little blogging I did over there. 
For now, I think it would be fun to have a count down to Christmas, so I will be posting what I am making, trying to make. I want to have you share what you are doing. It doesn't need to be hand made, all are welcome.
So for Day 24 I am sharing my little basket of bits and bobbles. I have put all my small gift wrapping supplies in this little old basket. It holds my gift tags, ribbons and tapes...
Speaking of gift tags, this year I made my own... I have too much time on my hands, would you agree? Who knew scraps of paper, clothes pins, and string could make such pretty gift tags. Many of my ideas came from Creature Comforts. I love that blog... so many ideas, so little time.
Well I cant wait to see what you share on your blog, leave a comment and I will pop over and see what you are up to.
Blessings 

No comments: