Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Easy Menu Planner

So here is my simple fix for my ugly menu problem. I usually hang a piece of paper up on the fridge with my bi-weekly menu. I need the menu because I forget to take anything out to defrost until around 4:00 p.m. Not good when you have a family that likes to eat... Well I didn't like my lovely white printer paper menu... Kinda tacky!!! Well I fixed the problem with a picture frame. For the inset I used a piece of scrap booking paper (because I stink at scrap booking). I use a dry erase marker to write the menu, wipes right off. So there you have it a simple fix for my ugly problem. If you notice I don't have days on my menu instead I have numbers. That's because I am a noncommittal flake. I like choices!! I don't feel obligated to fix Monday's meal on Monday. I know weird... But anyone that knows me will understand. So are you a menu user?
~blessings~




1 comment:

Kimmie said...

What a cute idea! You are so clever!