Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Monday, October 4, 2010

Little's room is almost done...

Starting fresh... A music stand and her Paris Print. New paint on an old bed I have been hauling from house to house for the past 18 years. Hoping I would find a use for it...
A little sparkle, owls our favorite.
A little warmth, she loves to play music and I love to hear it.

She went with a very sophisticated color pallet. Thank goodness for Ross. :)

Almost finished, we are currently looking for a nice white book case to store all her treasures on.
This all started because she needed a new bed. She had said she was sore from her bed. I sat on her bed and could feel the springs on my bum. Poor Little's sleeping in her hand me down bed. Sara's, then Jared's, then to her for the past 10 years. Sorry Little's. Sleep well!!



No comments: