Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree, how I love thee!

I love Christmas, it is truly my favorite holiday. I love that the best gift we all have ever received came to earth, for us. Our Lord is amazing. I do pray all enjoy this time of year and keep him as the truest gift in your heart. I also have some precious friends that the Lord placed in my life to lead me to Him, and for that I am most grateful. Thank you to all of you, you know who you are..... Kim, Jennifer, Tim, Diane, I can only pray that I too can be a light in the world. Speaking of lights, here are some shots of my tree.... It is small, but I love it. My family laugh at me every year, because I always tell them how lovely the tree is 500,000,000 times every year.
Pretty ornaments all nestled in the branches.
Candy Canes and Thomas the train and Frosty greet me every morning.

Cute Guy putting on the tree topper, a recent thrift find. They all make me smile every day. The book case was a gift from the cute guy for my birthday. Can you believe he built that, he may have a new job, at least here at home as a furniture maker. :)
Merry Christmas to all and have a blessed week.


No comments: