Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some knifty thrifty finds.....

Today I went to drop off some stuff at the good will, and just couldn't resist going in for a peak . I can't tell you how glad I am. I found 2 items that I had been on the hunt for. I have been looking high and low for these items.... I am so excited, like a kid in the candy shop. I was lucky they just put them out this morning.


Little Red Chair and Bird Cage

I love the color of the chair, perfect. The cage is the shape I have been looking for. I don't know if I will paint it black or not. Time will tell, for now I am just so glad to have found it.

I love them, cob webs and all.Blessings to you.

2 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

The red chair is adorable!! That makes me want to paint my little one's chair red. It is cute!

Kimmie said...

Oh, how I love a thrift store find. Love your red chair and the bird cage. (I'd go black with it myself).

Happy hunting! Enjoy.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted