Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Old to new

I went to my mom's for her birthday, I took her a gift also. But she sent me home with some nice treasures, too. Here is an old copper tray that belonged to my grandmother. I am sure it has seen better days. Now here it is almost all shined up. It is taking a long time though, I didn't want to take all of the tarnish off, just the ugly stuff. So for now I will stop polishing and move on to another treasure.......

Here is my new hair dooooooo. Well, it looked better when the master craft'er styled it yesterday. How do you like it mom?
Have a blessed day.

2 comments:

Gay said...

You look so beautiful.

Lisa said...

HEY NEW FRIEND! I GOT MY HAIR CUT RECENTLY, AND YOU KNOW IT TOOK ME A WHOLE MONTH TO GET USE TO FIXING IT THE RIGHT WAY, AND LOVING IT JUST AS MUCH AS THE DAY I WALKED OUT OF THE SALON.

KEEP TRYING, IT LOOKS GREAT

HUGS FROM MAINE