Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Friday, December 3, 2010

Thrifting Finds

Today was a good thrift day... I found a new thrift store in town. My kids were sweet enough to let me pop in for a spell. So here are the finds for today.


One vintage silver Christmas tree. I love it!!!
One adorable coffee thing-ie... I have been looking at these for a long time... The thrift stores corner the market on these guys. But usually they are very bland. So when I walked by this one I let out a little yelp (OK, it was in my head). It is perfect for wedding/baby showers, girls coffee day or just to make me smile. It works perfectly too.

This little brass candle holder is perfect. I wished they had had 2 but, then it would have been to matchy. I have a tiny wall next to the window in the dining room so up he went.

All these wonderful treasures, plus some vintage Christmas ball for the tree all very inexpensive. Even better was they were all 40% off the already thrifty price. That makes me smile even more!
~Blessings~


No comments: