Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

morning view

I love, love, love my views in the morning. I am a early riser so I was so pleased this morning to see God's wonderful gift for me ( well for anyone who took the time to admire his wonder). I am a huge outside person, perhaps because of my mom. She is never in the house, she has a pool and lives in AZ. Lucky, lucky!!


Coffee on the porch is the most amazing time of the day. Sunsets are wonderful~ but there is nothing more breath taking than starting the day like this. I wish my camera was able to be better focused, these picture hold no candle to the beauty that was there.
On a side note~ I attended PWOC today! Wonderful, it is a military bible study group on most bases Protestant women of the chapel. Wonderful worship, message and fellowship. I am so excited to see what the Lord has in store. I am doing the bible study Becoming A Woman of Simplicity by Cynthia Heald. I had a wonderful full and blessed day. I missed last weeks kick off so I was so pleased to see they had one spot open for this study (thank you Lord). I guess that is enough rambling...
Blessings~
xoxo



No comments: