Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Thursday, October 29, 2009

I am off to bed.

I am taking my knitting to bed, I must if I want to finish Emma's birthday gift in time. Time is running short. My days have been too long lately. I have to exams next week, and three weeks till finals. I can't wait! This has been a very long quarter, but time seems to be a blur these last few weeks. Today I went to see the 5th district applet court judges. Although it was required, I enjoyed the forum. It was very interesting, I have always loved law. Who knows, I am thinking of taking the L-SAT when I am done with my Bio Chem degree. Well, for now I am just trying to get through the next few weeks. I have so many projects to do, and no time. Fun will have to wait for Christmas break.
Have a blessed week

No comments: