Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sample Schedule for School

Here is a sample of our tracking method and lesson plans. I love the first one, because it allows me to see what we have accomplished during the week. At a glance I can see where the holes are so that I can be sure to cover it next week, if life gets in the way. Audrey or I fill out the sheet daily. It covers Math, bible, life skills, History, exercise, art. And the verse we are focusing on for the week, here it is Titus 2:4. This is how I do her lessons, so that in the event we have to take some time off I don't have to retrace my steps and make another lesson plan. I did it this way when I was home school more than 1 also. I just used the same set up and typed in their lessons. We use math u see so I just used the lesson plan and typed the main lesson covered at the beginning of the lesson. I am required to have 180 days so that is what I use. This way if we are running longer we will get to it, or finish up early. Needles to say, it takes a few in the beginning but it is well worth it. For math, science I can do them up quickly and add the extra reports I want or extra reading to the list.





1 comment:

Kimmie said...

Wow, Paula that is very organized! You go girl.

Thanks for sharing...it is very neat! It must really help to keep you on task too.

Kimmie
mama to 7
one homemade and 6 adopted