Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Friday, May 1, 2009

Gone to the birds!

How sweet are God's creations. I notice a few weeks ago that a little humming bird was hanging around the tree by my bedroom window. After observing him for a few weeks I noticed he/she had built a sweet little home. I love to watch him flying around, I guess I should say her. I can't wait to see the little ones. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I don't have a fancy camera, but it works really well, I just can't zoom in as far as I would like to. Thanks again cute guy for the wonderful camera.
Her nest is built around the tiny limb. She is snug in her nest, as it sways in the breeze.
have a blessed day!


1 comment:

Anna said...

What a cozy nest! I love that you could get photos of it occupied.

(And yes, feel free to link and share the recipe!)