Abundant Living at Valley Oak

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The winter blahs.....

I have been sluggish lately! It seems everything is a whirl wind around me, yet I will hold fast to the Truth of our gracious Lord. I havn't had time to blog lately, but hope to get some photos posted tonight of some sweet treasures from my mommy. Tonight is Audrey's last cake decorating class. I can't wait to see what she creates this time, she is much better than I. We are still waiting on the results for Cute Kids blood work, hopefully I will hear something tomorrow. I pray they find something. I think the worst part is not knowing what the problem is. (He has been have very rapid heart rates, you can see his chest jumping around, tunnel vision, and a tightness in his chest.) He is only 16 1/2 years old. Pray for us. Sounds like Sar Bare will be heading back to N.C. soon, I am sad, but for selfish reasons. I pray that situation will work itself out and that the Lord's hand are on her.

On a more up beat note.... I register for my classes on friday, and start on April 1st. I am scared and nervous, and so ecited at the same time. I have waited for years to become a Microbioligst. I feel so nervous about the classes, but know if this is God's plans he will give me the ability to adjust back into the day to day tasks of full time student, mom, teacher of 1 and so on. LOL Lord Help ME!!!!!!!

Well I pray all is well for you all today

Many blessings.

No comments: